Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HADITH 12


Hadith 12



Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be satisfied with him, narrated, “The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, ‘Allah, the Exalted in Might and the Ever-Majestic, will say on the Day of Resurrection, ‘O son of Adam, I was ill and you did not visit me.’ He will say. ‘O my Lord, how would I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds?’ Allah will say, ‘Did you not know that My servant so and so had fallen ill and you did not visit him? Did you not know that if you had visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food but you did not give Me any.’ The man will say, ‘O my Lord, how would I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds.?’ Allah will say, ’Did you not know that My servant so and so asked you for food but you did not feed him? Did you not know that if you had fed him you would have found (a reward for) that with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me (water) to drink but you did not give Me any.’ The man will say, ‘O My Lord, how would I give You (water) to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds?’ Allah will say, ‘My servant so and so asked you to give him (water) to drink but you did not give him any. Did you not know that if you had given him (water) to drink you would have found (a reward for) that with Me?”
SOURCE:http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/thalimat/18999246

No comments:

Post a Comment